The Clean Coalition is a partner organization for the American Council on Renewable Energy’s (ACORE) Renewable Energy Grid Forum, which will take place November 8, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
ACORE’s Renewable Energy Grid Forum convenes senior renewable energy executives, experts in the storage and technology sectors, system operators, financiers, and corporate purchasers to maximize the use and integration of renewable energy in our nation’s power markets. Attendees will assess and advance efforts to promote a modernized grid that values flexibility, competition, reliability and resilience, as the U.S. increasingly fuels its economic growth with renewable power.
Discussions will focus on the following topics:
- Market and policy signals to attract investment in grid modernization
- Innovations in wholesale and retail power markets, including advances in ancillary service markets and energy price formation
- The rise of enabling technologies such as energy storage, integrated systems, transmission, electric vehicle infrastructure and software applications – and how they will affect grid dynamics moving forward
- How regulatory frameworks can accommodate new models such as community choice aggregation and blockchain technology, and the role of utilities
- Efforts to expand regional grids to enable broader renewables integration
Go here for more details and registration options.